Thursday, May 7, 2009

Car Seats

Guess who graduated out of his infant insert on the car seat?!?!  This boy!

Brian and I got the ol' car seat manual out this past weekend to look something up and discovered that the infant insert is supposed to be removed when they reach 11 pounds.  Oops, he's over 12.  Guess we should have read that earlier.  I went ahead and read the rest of the manual so that there would be no more surprises.  Here is a picture of one of his first ventures in the seat.
Think he's bigger?  I guess that hour of feeding every three hours is doing something.  Glad to know I am not wasting my time.  One insert gone, one to go.  I think we'll keep the head insert at least until he has better head control.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how much bigger he has gotten! You are doing good work!

    ReplyDelete