Can you believe it's been 6 months already? Our baby boy is 6 months old today. I can't believe how time has flown. Well here's the run-down on what's going on with Noah...
- He is starting to sit. In the last week, he has gone from not being able to sit at all to sitting up unassisted for minutes at a time. I can't believe how fast it happens.
- He can roll over both ways, but is not a fan of his stomach so once he gets to his back, he just stays there. Thankfully he hasn't yet figured out that he can use this as a means to get around.
- The rare times when he stays on his stomach, he tries to crawl (despite the fact that he can't get up on all fours) and just gets mad when he doesn't go anywhere.
- He is eating cereal. He loves it and usually finishes all that we give him.
- We started green beans thinking that he would dislike those the most and he LOVES them. We usually have to cut him off. Just wait until you get to the fruit buddy.
- He is napping better... He is kind of hit or miss. Somedays like today, he goes down without a problem, others he screams for a while. All in all, it is an improvement from a month ago.
- He is very happy most of the time.
- He wakes up once at night to eat.
- He loves to spit. He will soak the entire front of his onesie just from spitting.
- He loves playing in his exersaucer and playing with toys on the floor, but I think his favorite toy is still the remote control and my cell phone.
- He gets really happy when his Dad comes home at night and always seems to be happier on the weekends when Dad's around.
We love you Baby! I can't believe it's already been half a year!