Monday, April 12, 2010

Noah's New Love



That's right.  It is a pair of hand-me-down blue fish sandals.  He thinks they are pretty much the coolest thing in the world.  Every morning when he wakes up, the first thing he does is find the sandals and bring them to me to put on him.  

He tends to bring them one at a time.
He wears them all day long except for during naps when I take them off of him.  But after he wakes up, they go back on.  

Finally last night we had to wash them because they were starting to smell.  I don't know what it is about them that he loves so much.  I think it is a combination of wearing shoes that he can still see his toes in and the fact that they have fish on them.  
I guess his cousin Solomon likes them too.
Whatever it is, I think they are here for the rest of the summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment