Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Noah's First Easter

Here is an old post that I started obviously a while back and am just now getting the chance to finish it.  Sorry.

The Easter season began last week for Noah when he received a package in the mail from his cousins, Nora and Elyn.  Inside the package was a card which I regretfully do not have a picture of to show you, but there was also a bunny.

I am pretty sure he loves it. Thanks Nora and Elyn!!  His Gram had bought him an Easter outfit, which regretfully did not fit thanks to his lankiness.  Unfortunately I did not try it on him until Saturday so his Aunt Beth and I went shopping that day for an outfit.  Here he is:

Isn't he cute!  Here is the hat that Gram bought- pretty funny.


Aunt Beth came to town for the occasion

And where was his Dad you ask...
I am sure he will make it for Noah's next first Easter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment