Thursday, April 7, 2011

2 Months Already

I can't believe it has been two months!!! She is getting so big!

-She is a good sleeper. We put her down around 8:30 (her choice) and she sleeps until 4:00 when she wakes up for a quick feed and then goes back to sleep until about 8:00-8:30 in the morning. She also is taking two naps in her bed a day (morning and afternoon) and then catnaps in her bouncy seat in the evening.

- She smiles quite a bit now.
- She is on all bottles and formula. Sadly my body has failed yet another child. My supply started dropping when she was two weeks old. I pumped until she was six weeks old, but also had to supplement her with formula in that time. I learned with Noah, that it is best for the sanity of the whole household if I am not pumping all the time. Plus, I am pretty sure Noah would not have been too patient waiting for me to pump all the time.

- She is working on sitting in the Bumbo...

- Here are her 2 month stats:

Weight: 4.8kg (10lb 9oz, 50%)
Length: 56.1cm (50%)
Head: 37.2cm (10-25%)

So sad... :(
Both kids lying on their respective quilts made by Gram.

No comments:

Post a Comment