Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Four Months!



I thought I was a bad blogger before, but an extra kid has definitely slowed my already lacking writing skills. Esther is now four months old. I can't believe it!! The days just seemed to crawl by when Noah was this little, but they are all a blur now.

- She can roll over!!! She did it for the first time on Saturday, just one day after turning four months... Right on schedule I guess. I, of course, was not in the room to see the first time. It is a big joke in our family how I (the one who takes care of our children almost 24/7) have not been present for any of our kids' major milestones. Esther did not disappoint and kept the tradition alive. I was mopping the kitchen floor. Brian laid her down on the living room floor and tadah! she immediately rolled over. There is always rolling the other way...

- She laughs. It is so sweet to hear. She does it the most for Noah. She loves him so much. I pray that she always adores him and that he always takes care of her like now. They are so sweet to watch.
- She can sit in the Bumbo pretty well, much better than Noah could at this point.

- She LOVES to sleep in her bed... You won't find any blog posts about that with Noah. She is such a good sleeper. Right at 8:00 every night, she is ready to go down. She still wakes up around 4:00 to feed, but then is back down until around 8:00 am. The best part, is her napping. She takes about an hour long nap in the morning (sometimes longer) and about two hours later is ready to go back down for another 2-3 hours. Then she takes a little catnap in the evening. What a blessing to have such a great sleeper!

Stats
Weight: 6.45 kg (14lb 3oz) (50%)
Length: 62.6cm (50%)
Head Circumference: 40.3cm (25%)

I am a little skeptical of the head circumference because it looks rather large and round to me (and everyone else who has seen her), but I guess I can't argue with the tape measure.

Picture taken by Noah. He is becoming quite the photographer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment