Friday, November 22, 2013

The definition of bravery...

Taking four kids four and under to the dentist, three of them to be seen , by myself. Noah loves going to the dentist. Last week, he randomly says to me, "Mommy it has been a really long time since we went to the dentist. We need to go!" He has such a way with making me feel like mother of the year. So I called right then and there to schedule an appointment.
They all did AMAZING! Noah of course did great. Like I said, he loves it. I was worried that Esther would not fair so well. The last time we were there, she screamed the whole time they tried to examine her...and they were just looking at her teeth and counting them. Yesterday she was a new woman. :) She climbed in the chair all by herself, let them brush and floss her teeth. I was so proud of her. Thomas just sat in my lap in the chair and chewed on a tooth brush while they looked at his teeth.
After the dentist we went to chick fil a for Ice cream for a special treat. Just got your teeth cleaned? What could be better than eating a bunch of sugar! :) here are some pictures from our adventure.



























No comments:

Post a Comment