Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A good day

Today was a good day. It had some fun and funny moments. We started the day going to the store to pick put a little tree for the kids' room.
After that we ate a quick lunch and then went to drop Noah off to go see Beauty and the Beast with a friend. Shortly after we got back home, Esther stripped down to her panties (surprise). When I asked her why she took her clothes off she said, "Because I was cold and I needed to wrap up in this blanket." Duh Mom! :) Then they took naps while I folded laundry (fun!).
Tonight I attempted to make a turkey pot pie with dressing crust with all the Thanksgiving leftovers. It smells good. Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks and smells. While I was cooking Thomas managed to get a box of cereal out of the cabinet and dump it all out on the floor. Why do I even attempt to try to make dinner?






















No comments:

Post a Comment